Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Yet Another Blog Is Born

So here I go again. I'm starting yet ANOTHER blog. I must have at least three or four abandoned blogs out there on the net somewhere. Blogs I can no longer remember the titles of, the sign in names I used for, or even still use the email addresses connected to. Poor, sad homeless blogs left to wander forever, lost and unloved. My discarded children. And yet I begin a new one. Why? Why would I start yet again?

Well, because I have children. Two of them. And every other thing in my life at this moment is devoted to them. Or my husband. Or my household. That's right. I'm yet another stay-at-home-mom gone blogger. But I'm not going to pretend to be noble about it. This is going to be an exercise in narcissism. This is going to be all about my feelings, my thoughts (assuming I'm still somewhat capable of having coherent ones), and my outlook on things. Some random. Some important. Sometimes I'm just going to babble. Sometimes I might just tell a funny story so that when I'm suffering from early onset Alzheimer's I can go online, read this blog, laugh, and wonder where crackpots like this were when I was a lonely SAHM and needed friends.

Hopefully, I'll keep up with this blog. Because I need to at least write like an adult if I can't speak like one most of the day.

Also, my husband has a huge penis. (He made me promise I'd say that as a condition of keeping his nose out of my blog.)

No comments:

Post a Comment